Vina Del Mar, Chile

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 100: I got the sniffles

Buenos Dias a Todos!

This week just flew by with lots to do and a lot happening.

This week was kind of tough because last Sunday (a week and a day ago) it was pouring and I got soaked. Well I got pretty doggone sick from it with a deep chest cough, head ache, and stuffy/runny nose. It made working really hard especially climbing the hills which made my lungs hurt. But we kept going and managed to not die.

This week we also had interchanges with the assistants. I was with 2 of them in their own sector and my companion was in our sector with one of them. It was a good day because we laughed and joked, and prayed, and contacted. The assistants almost never have time to work in their sector so they didn't have investigators so we contacted the whole day. In the mission we are supposed to try to get 20 contacts a day. We contacted 45 people. We worked super hard but no one wanted to let us in. In the end we taught one of their investigators really fast. At night we bought some pizza hut and it was really good!

We have a family of investigators and 3 of the 4 have accepted the invitation to be baptized. Today we have a visit and are going to get to know the last member of the family and we are going to invite her to be baptized as well. They are really receptive and loving but have a very very very basic knowledge of the gospel and of God. I believe that they can be ready for their baptism the 14th of August.


This week we are going to work hard and take out the trash and prepare everyone to be baptized! I gotta go out with a bang!
Sorry for the short letter! I love you all! Stay Golden!
Love,
Elder Nielson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment