Vina Del Mar, Chile

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Week 49: Changes!!!

Hola Buenos Dias a Todos!

This week was a great week full of lots of changes and good tidings of great joy :) 

This week on Wednesday we had changes! I am still district leader in Quebrada verde but I have a new companion and some of my district is new. but to start:

My Companion: My companion is Elder F, he was born in Argentina but moved to Canada when he was 7. He has been in Chile for 4 and a half months and is a great missionary.  He is awesome and we are going to have a good change together.  He also has a very strong Argentinean accent which is sticking, so its most likely that I will finish the mission with an Argentinean accent ha ha. But it is helping me a lot with my Spanish. He is fun which is definitely a plus :) I really believe that we are going to have a great change together.

My new District: I still have the sisters Hna S (California) and Hna A (Peru). But they are in a different sector. They are good sisters but are a little bit shy with people and are a little bit discouraged, but my companion and I made a plan to help the district get more pumped. But the big change is that the zone leaders aren't in my district and I have another pair of elders. That means that I get to do interchanges every week! I have to go to their sector or they come to my sector for one day a week to work. This last week I had an interchange with Elder M who is from Londrina Brazil and my companion was with Elder R in their sector. It was fun to meet another elder and work with him. He is awesome and we had a good time and worked hard. It is weird because it made me feel like an older missionary ha ha, but I feel like I just started ha ha :) 

Our investigators are doing well! We have P who is going to get baptized this Sunday! :) And this last Sunday we found a family of 3. The dad is Chilean, the mom is from Colombia, and the child is 8. C, E, and A. They are awesome. The dad doesn't have a strong belief in religion or God or Jesus, but the mom believes in them. But the dad is interested in learning and knowing if it is true. We will see how they progress!

I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week! Stay Golden! :)

Love,
Elder Nielson :)
 

     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment