Vina Del Mar, Chile

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Week 33: Short and Sweet because had a Zone Activity

Bueno Dias!!!


This week was a great one!! We had a baptism which was wonderful!! I have been working and praying so hard to achieve this baptism! :)

This week we baptized M the 9 (now 10) year old. He is super happy and the baptism went super smoothly :) I am so glad to have had the opportunity to share with him :)

I don't have tons of time so some highlights of the week :)

The bad contact:
Ne were doing contacts and started a contact with an old man. He started with "I hate you guys" and after listening to him scream at us about North America and them using missionaries to destroy Chile and the economy I didn't want to fight with him so I offered my hand and said see you later. He slapped my hand and screamed that he couldn't talk with people like us.

Elder V is doing well. He only has 3 weeks of training left but everything is going well with our work.

This week we had interviews with president and I was super nervous ('cuz last time I ended up crying) but this time interviews were awesome. President said he was surprised and proud of the work that I had accomplished. That made me feel super good. Then I asked him for a blessing to help me with the language. Part of the blessing said "And in the end of your mission you will speak perfectly" I am now waiting patiently with faith and working hard to achieve it.

The baptism Sunday went super smoothly and was super awesome!! :) M is awesome and is happy with the decision he made :)

I love you all! Stay golden! And next week my letter will be a lot better :)

Love,
Elder Nielson :)
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment